- Your sound and methods are quite unique. Where do you draw inspiration from?
I draw inspiration from all around me. I love listening to new sounds and I also love listening to a wide array of music.
- Has your musical journey had a deliberate direction or did it simply gradually evolve in whatever direction it found?
It has had its ups and downs, but I can say with 100% confidence that my journey has brought me to this very point in my life. Writing and sharing my music is something I never thought possible. I am so thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
- Of your 10 tracks on the album, do you have a favorite? If so, can you pin down why?
Yes. if I had to choose at this very moment it would be,
It’s just a really fun and powerful song. It makes me feel young, free and powerful.
- What are your ambitions as a songwriter and musician from here?
To be remembered and inspire people. I want to create music that touches people.
- Apart from COVID-19, what has been the most challenging aspect of your album release?
Life is full of daily challenges. So I try keep my head held high and stay positive.
6. Does your music fit in to your local scene? If so, how do you take advantage of that? If not, do you see that as an obstacle and what do you do about it?
Yes and no.
Music is universal. So you will always have fans and haters. Just play louder. Inspire the fans and shut out the haters.
- If you were talking to a younger version of you, what advice would you give yourself?
Let all your emotions free and just love and accept yourself.
- If you could pass on a nugget of wisdom to the next musical generation, what would it be?
Keep going and keep your head held up high. Believe in yourself.